I keep having all these messages and signs to create a dream list due to the new moon, I have many dreams. I can quite often be a thinker not a doer. My friend once stated “T, you are so full of passion your salvia is made of glitter” and I think that accurately describes me. However, I rarely do what I have planned. Mainly due to hiccups. I had a criminal incident 7 years ago which has caused me to keep a mediocre job until it blows over, 3 years and I am free from a stupid mistake. I am glad of it though, I would have done a million other things, just because I believed they were what would have made “other” people happy, with their perception of success, not so much my own.
So, with the new moon, I want to wish for the following – I know it wont happen immediately and in my dreams I do not wish to hurt or ruin anyone elses chances for their dreams.
- To write a book, a book about my childhood, if you cant find the book you want to read, write it. I have started – stories about my childhood, I get stuck sometimes writing it, because there are people that will be hurt of my opinions of them, but fuck them, if they didn’t want me to write about them – they shouldn’t have been so nasty to a child? There is also the book you have to write and the book you can publish – this stops me in my creative writing and can cause me immense turmoil. How do you overcome this?
- I want to go to Uni – study literature, become a Literature teacher, woo kids with books. Which in this day and age will be difficult, but I am up for the challenge.
- Get fit – in the hooping world, teach kids. I want to teach kids that exercise can be fun, it doesn’t always have to be a chore. This is hard for me, for at times I find hooping class unbearable. My teacher has been hooping for 20 years, so you can imagine what her patience is like. Writing this makes me want to achieve this.
- Travel more – TYPICAL; I know! Even just small trips through the year, I want to explore everything
- Adopt a puppy or adopt a kid.I have a few health issues that may affect my ability to keep a baby healthy in my womb and for that I would like to adopt, also when I was younger visiting my mum in jail, I always felt terrible for the adopted or fostered kids, they need love to stop the cycle.
- Be Happy, This is a hard one, but try to live in the moment – think, yes I am happy right now. Without the assistance of alcohol or drugs, just that bliss when you are reading a great book or having a wonderful deep conversation.
- Improve my vocabulary – read and learn as much as you can, retrieve it all. You never know what is out there that can change you, I want to be many different women in my life.
- Try new things OFTEN – not once in a while, as often as you can. These things change you and make you who you are.
- Build a force of friends to be reckon with, a cheer squad, a squad that will also tell you if you are being a fuckhead.
- Get rid of my allergies or find out what is really wrong with me, push for a diagnosis. – This one is hard, because they list what I have under a big umbrella and its not that simple, it will require a lot of my energy and effort and I am unsure if I can be bothered with it. I have to start pushing in the new year.
I know, this stuff sounds a bit weird or off, but its for me and hopefully in a few years I can tick a few off.